Saint Elizabeth’s Episcopal Church
South San Francisco
- Holy Eucharist Rite I 8:00 a.m. (traditional language, no music.)
- Children's Sunday School 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Eucharist Rite II 9:00 a.m. (Contemporary language, hymns, Sunday School. The last Sunday of each month is "family service".)
- Healing Service Every Tuesday 7:00 p.m. NOTE: Except during Lent - please see schedule below (Informal service, pray for specific needs and concerns of those gathered. Some weeks we say the Anglican service of Evening Prayer; other weeks we include Holy Eucharist.)
- Adult Forum follows our 9 a.m. service, at 10:15 a.m.
We welcome those who are searching for a warm and friendly place where they can grow with others in the knowledge and love of God.
Being present in and to the community is part of our ministry. If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, St. Elizabeth’s can be that place. For those searching for quiet, St. Elizabeth’s boasts a half-acre of gardens providing peace and repose.
Wednesday morning Bible study meets at 10:00 a.m. at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 1600 Santa Lucia Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066. All are welcome.